Supplement Facts: 90 capsule
Dosage: 1 capsule 3 times a day with each meal
• New, improved, with increased digestive capacity14. Beta-Glucanase It disrupts non-starch polysaccharides, which are compounds other than starch made up of chains of simple sugars.
• Contains 14 types of potent enzymes
• Broad spectrum to digest all types of foods
• Breaks down fibrous foods and other plant fibers
• Digests both simple and complex sugars
• Helps release important mineral nutrients
• Provides enzymes that the body can’t produce
• Contains a special protease, nattokinase, that supports cardiovascular support.
14 POWER PACKED ENZYMES
1. Protease 4.5 Allows for the digestion of protein at a full range of pH conditions, as exists in the entire digestive tract.
2. Protease 3.0 Uniquely suited to work synergistically with endogenous pepsin to enhance protein digestion in the stomach.
3. Protease 6.0 Works synergistically with endogenous enzymes to provide protein digestion through all portions of the digestive tract.
4. Lipase Specifically digests fats (triglycerides) into free fatty acids and glycerol, enabling absorption of fat-soluble nutrients through the intestinal mucosa.
5. Amylase Its saccharifying action liberates glucose and maltose.
6. Cellulase A complex composed of three distinct enzymes which convert cellulose to glucose. Humans lack the endogenous enzymes required to digest cellulose; the supplementation of cellulase provides humans with an additional source of nutrition, and reduces the bulking effect of fibrous foods
7. Invertase (Sucrase) Catalyzes the hydrolysis of sucrose into its component parts D-fructose and D-glucose, assisting with digestion of refined sugars.
8. Lactase This enzyme works synergistically with endogenous human lactase to digest the sugars found in milk and dairy products, and therefore reduces the symptoms of lactose intolerance.
9. Alpha Galactosidase Hydrolyzes certain types of sugars called oligosaccharides found in certain vegetables, legumes, and grains. These sugars, including raffinose, stachyose, and verbascose, are indigestible because humans do not produce alpha galactosidase.
10. Glucoamylase This enzyme works synergistically with endogenous human amylase and supplemental amylase to potentiate the complete digestion of carbohydrat-rich foods.
11. Hemicellulase A mixture of enzymes which can hydrolyze the indigestible components of plant fibers. Humans lack the endogenous enzymes required to digest plant fibers; the supplementation of hemicellulase provides humans with an additional source of nutrition, and reduces the bulking effect of fibrous foods.
12. Phytase Catalyzes the hydrolysis of phytic acid (a plant component known to bind minerals) into its component parts. Humans lack endogenous phytase; the supplementation of phytase can release important mineral nutrients otherwise lost from the diet.
13. Nattokinase Potent fibrinolytic enzyme that enhances the body’s natural ability to fight blood clots in several different ways; it closely resembles plasmin and dissolves fibrin directly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.